Your privacy is our concern. Accordingly, we want the clients to understand the way to collect, communicate, use and disclose personal information:
· We will notify you about the purpose for which the data are being collected before or at the time of gathering personal information;
· We will collect and use individual information just in accordance with the specified and other compatible purposes, unless we get the consent of the person concerned;
· We will keep personal information while it is needed for the fulfillment of the claimed purpose only;
· We use only fair and lawful means to collect and use information;
· Collected information should correspond to the purposes for which it is claimed to be used, and the extent needed for the purpose, which should be complete, accurate and relevant;
· Personal information will be protected by reliable security safeguards against theft, loss, disclosure, use, modification or unauthorized access.
Book design is the art of incorporating the content, style, format, design, and sequence of the various components of a book into a coherent whole. In the words of Jan Tschichold, "methods and rules upon which it is impossible to improve, have been developed over centuries. To produce perfect books, these rules have to be brought back to life and applied."
Front matter, or preliminaries, is the first section of a book, and is usually the smallest section in terms of the number of pages. Each page is counted, but no folio or page number is expressed, or printed, on either display pages or blank pages.