Terms & Conditions
By accessing the website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions, applicable laws and regulations, and agree to be responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You must not use the website if you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions. All the materials and intellectual property contained on the website belong to Yuventa and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to download one copy of the information or software on the Yuventa Dance Studio website for personal, non-commercial viewing only. The grant is of a license only. Under the license you are not allowed to:
· Use the materials for the public display or commercial purpose;
· Copy or modify the materials;
· Remove the copyright or similar proprietary notations from the materials;
· Attempt to reverse engineer or decompile any software on the Yuventa Dance Studio website;
· Mirror the materials on other servers or transfer them to other people.
The materials on the Yuventa Dance Studio website are provided "as is". The company doesn't make any warranties, implied or expressed, and negates and disclaims all other warranties, including fitness for a specific purpose, without limitation, conditions of merchantability, implied warranties or non-infringement of materials and intellectual property of similar violations of the rights.
Yuventa does not make any representations or warranty concerning likely results, accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on the Internet website or other sites linked to this peculiar site.
4. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Yuventa Dance Studio website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida with no regard to its law or conflict provisions.
Your privacy is our concern. Accordingly, we want the clients to understand the way to collect, communicate, use and disclose personal information:
· We will notify you about the purpose for which the data are being collected before or at the time of gathering personal information;
· We will collect and use individual information just in accordance with the specified and other compatible purposes, unless we get the consent of the person concerned;
· We will keep personal information while it is needed for the fulfillment of the claimed purpose only;
· We use only fair and lawful means to collect and use information;
· Collected information should correspond to the purposes for which it is claimed to be used, and the extent needed for the purpose, which should be complete, accurate and relevant;
· Personal information will be protected by reliable security safeguards against theft, loss, disclosure, use, modification or unauthorized access.